How to configure the belkin f9k1126 range extender with the Arris modem router without using the wps method?
The following steps will guide you to set up the Belkin f9k1126 range extender with the Arris modem router:
- Plug the range extender into a wall outlet.
- Connect the wireless client to the default SSID of the range extender.
- Access the web management page of the range extender using the default gateway belkin.range. It will directly lead to launching the setup wizard of the extender. You can also use the default IP address alternatively.
- Now click on the Start Setup
- Choose the wireless network name of the Arris modem router.
- Type in the wireless password and click on Next.
- The in-built Spot Finder feature helps in detecting the best location for the extender.
- Input the preferred admin password to access the extender settings on the Secure your range extender You can even create a hint and then click on Save.
- The range extender will restart now. You can wait until the LED turns blue. Now, connect the wireless client to the extender’s network name. Once the next button turns green, click it. Remember that it will not turn green until you are connected to the extender's wireless network.
The setup is finally complete.