How Do I upgrade firmware For Netgear WGR 614V9 ?
Follow the steps given below to upgrade the firmware for Netgear WGR 614V9:
- You can download and extract the new firmware to any convenient place such as the desktop.
- Now, log in to the router using the default gateway routerlogin.net.
- Select Maintenance and then click on Router Upgrade.
- Locate the file you downloaded just after pressing Browse.
- You can upload the file now by clicking on the Upload menu. Do not interrupt while the firmware is being loaded.
- The router will reboot when the Upgrade will be completed.
- Once the router boots up, you can log in to the router again.
- To check if the upgrade was successful, you can log into the router and check for the firmware version.