Lee B Schindler
How Do I upgrade firmware For Netgear WGR 614V9 ?
- You can download and extract the new firmware to any convenient place such as the desktop.
- Now, log in to the router using the default gateway routerlogin.net.
- Select Maintenance and then click on Netgear Router Upgrade.
- Locate the file first and you can download it just after pressing Browse.
- Upload the file now by clicking on the Upload menu. Do not interrupt the process while the firmware is being loaded.
- The router will reboot again when the Upgrade will be completed.
- To check if the upgrade was successful, you can log into the router and check for the firmware version.