What distance should be there in the netgear extender and netgear modem router?
The best ideal location for the placement of the Netgear extender is halfway between the wireless router and the computer device. You can consider some of the following tips before the placement of the devices:
- The extender must always be within the wireless range of the router.
- In case you have to switch the location of the devices, place them such that they both are within the good range of each other.
- There should be no physical barrier and interruption between the extender and the wireless router.
- You must always check the colour of the Link Rate symbol present on the extender to gauge the connection between the wireless router and the extender.
- The best connection is established when there is always a clear line of sight between the extender and the wireless router and also a clear line of sight between the computer and the extender.