Follow the instructions given below to configure your Linksys befw11s4 router with the Arris modem:
- Connect the Arris cable modem to the Linksys router’s WAN or Internet
- Then, connect the computer to any of the router’s numbered ports. If you are using a wireless computer, you will have to connect it using an ethernet cable.
- Now, connect the power adapter of the router to the power outlet.
- You can check the router’s LED lights on the front panel of the router. The lights corresponding to the ports must be lit.
- Access router’s setup wizard. For this, open any compatible browser and input the default IP address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the browser.
- When prompted for the login details, enter them.
- Choose MAC Address Clone on the Setup
- After that, select Enabled and then click on Clone My PC’s MAC.
- You can now select the Save Settings