Yes, you can configure your Linksys EA7200 router as a wireless repeater by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, input the default IP address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the browser and log into the web interface of your Linksys Smart wifi router.
- Click on the Connectivity
- Now, choose Internet Settings.
- After that click on the Edit
- You can select Wireless Repeater
- Fill in the SSID, Network band and Security mode.
- Finally, click OK and save the settings made. Finally, you can click Yes to continue.
You will have to check on the main router or access point’s DHCP table for the new IP address of the Linksys Smart wifi router. You can use the new IP address to log into the router’s web-based facility.