Can we assign static IP address to a Netgear EX7500 extender?
Yes, you can assign a static IP address to the Netgear EX7500 extender. Follow the steps given below for the same:
- Firstly, connect the computer or the device to the extender using the wired or the wireless connection.
- Now, open any compatible browser and fill in the default gateway mywifiext.net.
- Access the web interface of the extender. On the left pane, click on the IP address under the Settings
- Choose the Use Static IP Address option under the Device’s IP Address.
- You can now set the static IP address for the range extender. Remember that the IP address should be on the same subnet of the primary router.
- In the end, click on the Apply option to update the Settings.