Follow the instructions given to set up the Dlink dir-619L router as a wireless repeater:
- Start by opening any compatible Internet browser and fill in the default gateway dlinkrouter.local. You can also use the default IP address as an alternative here.
- Fill in the login credentials and press the Login
- Choose the Wireless tab on the top and then select Wireless Repeater from the Left-hand side.
- You can check the Repeater Enabled After that key in the SSID of the AP.
- You can fill in the Pre-Shared Key in the fields given. Click on Next to continue further.
- Fill in the IP address Ensure that the IP address used is within the same range address of the main router.
- Hit OK and continue further.
- To complete the configuration, click on Finish. Reboot the client device to receive the new LAN IP address.