How to disable smart connect on my Asus Router ?
- To disable smart connect on the Asus router first you need to make sure your device is connected to the asus router
- Then open any browser then type at the very top of the screen ip address that is 192.168.1.1
- It will take you to the login page
- Then enter your router credential
- Once you are in are logged then go to the wireless option from the left-hand side
- And from there you can disable the smart connect
- Connect your computer with the Asus router's network
- Open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.50.1
- It will take you to the login page.
- Enter your login details.
- Once you are logged in, then go to the wireless option from the left-hand side.
- and from there, you can disable the smart connect.