- Try to reset the extender and then configure it again
- Check for the new firmware update on the extender
- Try to change the channels of the wifi on the main router and then try it again.
- Make sure you are connecting your extender to the direct wall socket, not to any extension or surge.
- Make sure, Extender is not too far from the main router. It should be in the range of the main router
If still, it’s giving you the problem, then it means that there is a hardware issue with the Extender. You need to replace it with a new one.