In order to setup CPE210 as an Access Point Mode, we need to follow some steps which are shown below:-
- First of all, we have to provide a static Ip address to the computer and for that
- Press window+R button
- Now Run box will open and in that box type “ncpa.cpl” (without quotes)
- It will open a Network Connections window
- After that Right Click on the Ethernet(Local Area Connection) Adapter and go to the Properties option
- Now Highlight the “Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4)” option and click on the Properties again
- Select “use the following IP address” and type the information as shown below:-
IPv4 Address:- 192.168.0.10
Subnet mask:- 255.255.255.0
And then save the settings.
- Now connect an Ethernet cable between your PoE Adapter and the CPE210(cable should be connected to the PoE port on both the ends) and after that connect another cable between PoE adapter(LAN Port) and the computer.
- Open your browser on the computer and type this address:- 192.168.0.254
- it will take you to the CPE210 Pharos setup page and over there, create your login password and hit next.
- Now Select AP mode and hit next
- After that follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup.