How to change the wifi information on the Hughnet HT2000 wifi router?
In order to change the wifi information on the Hughnet HT2000 wifi router Follow these instruction:
- Open a Web browser that is connected to your Wi-Fi router network.
- A password prompt will drop down. Enter your username and current password to login to change your router's settings
- Open the wireless section in the router's settings.
- Over there you can Change the password of your Hughnet router.
To change the wifi information on the Hughnet HT2000 wifi router , first connect the computer with the router's network.Now open 192.168.0.1 on the browser. Now enter the credentials(user name is admin and password is admin). Once you are successfully logged in , on the left click on wifi and change the information from there.
connect your computer or laptop with a router network and then open the browser.
now in the long address bar of your browser type the IP address of your router.
login into the router with the default information and once you are logged in you can change the wifi information
- Connect your computer with the Hughesnet router's network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.0.1
- it will take you to the login page
- enter the login password(default is admin)
- once you are logged in, then from the left-hand side click on the wifi settings and from there you can change the wifi information.