How to connect tplink re200 extender with the Huawei home gateway router?
- Turn ON your Tplink extender
- connect your computer with the extender's network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.0.254
- It will take you to the setup page
- now create a log in password for your extender
- on the next page, it will search for the available wifi networks, then you need to select your Huawei router's network.
- enter the wifi password and then hit next.
- After that create the wifi information for your extender and then save the settings.
To connect tplink re200 extender with the Huawei home gateway router follow these steps:
First you need to plug in your extender near by the router under 5 to 10 feet
Then you need to connect your device with the extender network
Then open any browser and type at the very top of the screen the ip address that is 192.168.0.254
Then it will open the setup wizard page
Then you need to follow the steps
Now you can unplug it and place it anywhere where you want
plug in the extender into the wall socket and it should be plugged at least 5-10 feet away from the main router for the initial setup
now connect any device with the extender connection and launch the browser and in the long bar at the top punch in the ip address 192.168.0.254 and it will open the setup wizard page
follow the instructions and save the settings
now the extender is ready to work