How to connect the comfast cf-wr753ac extender with the comcast router?
plug in the extender into a wall socket at least 5-10 feet away from the main router just for the initial setup
connect any of the laptop or computer with the extender wifi and launch the browser
in the browser type 192.168.10.1 it will take you to the setup page, follow the instructions and save the settings and plug the extender now between the router and dead spots
In such condition follow these steps:
First you need to plug in your extender near by the router
After that you need connect your device with the extender network
Then you need to open any browser and type at the very top of the screen IP address 192.168.10.1 and press enter
It will take you the extender setup page
Create your login information of the extender
Then follow the steps for setup the extender
There are some steps that you need to follow in order to configure the Tplink extender, which is shown below.
- connect your Comfast extender to the power
- After that, connect your computer with the extender’s wifi network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.10.1
- It will take you to the setup page
- create your login information for the extender
- After that, follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.