How to upgrade the firmware of the tplink re650 extender manually?
- In order to upgrade the firmware of the Tp-Link extender, we need to login to the extender's settings and for that, we need to get the Ip address.
- Find the IP address for the extender by login into the main router settings
- Once you get the Ip address, type that Ip address on your browser
- Then it will take you to the extender's page
- Go to the Advanced tab, then click on the system tools and select firmware upgrade
- From there, you can update the firmware
To upgrade the firmware of the tplink re650 extender manually , first we will have to login to the dash board of the extender . Once you are logged in goto advanced tab then goto firmware upgrade and check the version of the firmware.Now open a new tab on the browser and goto www.tplink.com/us/support/download/re650/#firmware and hit enter.On this page you will see the latest version of the firmware,download it and save the downloaded file on the computer.Now go back to the same TP Link page and upload the firmware file which you have saved on the computer.Click on upgrade and in a few minutes it will be upgraded.
In order to Update the Manual firmware of TP-Link Re650 Please follow the instructions below:
Login to the dashboard of your Tplink Extender go to advance tab, click on firmware upgrade and check the current firmware version.
Then pull up a new tab and go to https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/re650/#Firmware and hit enter look for the latest firmware and download it once downloaded extract the .Zip file to the location where you want it to be extracted.
then go back to the tp-link dashboard to the same page and upload the extracted firmware file and click on upgrade it will take a few minutes and the firmware will be updated.