In such case first you need to plugged in your extender into the wall socket near by your router under 10 -15 feet and then press the wps button on the extender for 3 second and press the wps button on the router for 3 second, and wait for some time when the power get solid it means your extender is running
In order to connect the RE9000 Linksys Range extender to the Netgear Nighthawk X6 please follow the instruction below:
> Connect your range extender to the power within 10 feet of range with your router.
> press and hold the WPS button on the router first for 3 Seconds and the on the range extender for 3 seconds.
wait for few seconds and then when you see a solid green light on the extender. it means the setup is complete and the extender is now working.
- Turn on the linksys extender and make sure your extender is plugged in within 10ft to 15ft from the netgear X6 router.
- Now press and hold the wps button on router for 3 seconds and then release it within 2 minutes. and then press and hold the wps button on your extender for 3 seconds and then release it.
- Now wait till the flashing amber light turns solid .
- You will see the solid light it means extender is configured.
To connect Linksys RE9000 extender with the Netgear Nighthawk X6 router using the wps method, first plug in the extender with the netgear router (within 15 ft.).Now you will have to press and hold the WPS button for 3 seconds and then release the button, again press WPS button on the router also for 3 seconds , but that has to be within 2 minutes and then release the button.When you see the connection is established on the extender with the router means you will see the solid light on the extender,it means it’s configured.You can now try connecting the devices with the extender’s network.
plug in the extender into the wall socket atleast in the 10 feet range from the main router. (make sure the power light is on)
press the WPS button on the router for 5 seconds and then with in 1 min press the WPS button on the extender and wait till the flashing amber lights turn solid.
once the lights get solid, the extender is configured.
- Turn On your Netgear Extender(make sure your extender is plugged in within 15ft. from the netgear X6 router)
- Now press and hold the wps button on your main router for 3 seconds and the release it and then within 2 minutes press and hold the wps button on your extender for 3 seconds and then release it.
- now extender is going to establish the connection with the netgear router
- once you see solid light on the extender, it means extender is configured
- now you can connect your wireless devices with the extender’s network
Just plug in the extender to the wall socket. Then wait for 10 seconds. When the light gets stable press WPS key for 3 seconds and then within one-minute press WPS key on the router. When light gets stable this means it is connected.
if you want to connect your extender with router by wps method follow these step
- connect your extender to power socket
- after that wait for the 10 second and press and hold the wps button on your extender for 3 seconds
- then go to your router press andf hold the wps key o n the router for 3 seconds
- after some time light get stable that means its connected
- password is going to be same of your router