How to update the firmware of asus lyra router manually?
To update the firmware of asus lyra router manually,first we will have to download the firmware file for the router from official website of asus.Once the file is downloaded then extract the file to the desktop screen.Now connect the asus router's network.Open 192.1658.1.1 on the browser.Once you see the login page, enter the credentials.After you are logged in goto the administration tab > click on firmware upgrade tab.Click on upload option.Now click on the upload > select the firmware file that you extracted to the desktop.Click on ok and it's done.
- First of all, download the latest firmware file for your Asus Lyra router from the official Asus website.
- Once that file is downloaded, then extract that file to your desktop screen
- Now connect your computer Asus router's network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1
- it will take you to the login page
- enter your login information and login into the router settings
- once you are successfully logged in, then go to the Administration tab
- and then click on the firmware upgrade tab
- now click on the upload option and select the new firmware file that you extracted to the desktop
- and then press ok.