How to configure Synology RT2600AC Router?
In order to setup Synology RT2600AC router please follow the instructions below:
turn on the router, Connect your router to the computer via Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
Pull up a browser and at the top of the address bar type in 192.168.1.1 and hit enter, you will be directed to the setup screen, follow the instructions below and complete the setup.
Steps you need to follow:
- First, you need to connect the ethernet cable from the modem to the Synology Router.
- Now, you need to connect the computer with the router's network.
- Now use the IP address "192.168.1.1" to reach on the Setup page of the router.
- Now follow the steps & Instruction for the setup.
you need to connect the ethernet cable from the modem to the router
after that connect you computer with router by using the ethernet wire
now open any browser of the computer and type on the long address bar of the browser 192.168.1.1 ip address of the router that will help you to reach on the setup wizard page of the router you just need to follow all the step one by one to get it complete
the choose the password to make it secure
connect the Ethernet cable from the modem to the router
connect your router with the computer with the help of the Ethernet computer
now in the website bar of your browser type 192.168.1.1, it will take your to the setup page over there you just have to follow the instructions to complete the setup
Just connect your router with the computer with the ethernet cable.You just have to go to the login page by using IP address 192.168.1.1. It will open the setup page of the asus. Once you are logged in,Just follow the instructions to complete the setup for the Asus router.
- Turn On your Synology Router and then connect an Ethernet cable between your router and the modem(make sure that cable should be connected to the Internet slot of the Synology router)
- Now connect your computer with the Synology Router's network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1 or http://router.synology.com
- it will take you to the setup page
- after that follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.