While doing the Amped SR20000G extender's setup i am not able to see the 5G wifi band of my Tplink Archer A7 router, what should i do?
First Login to the Tplink Archer A7 router,once you are logged in , go to the advanced tab.Click on the wireless settings > from there change the wifi channel for the 5G band > change it to 157 > and then save the settings. Once all of this is done then try to re-configure the amped extender again.
- Login into your Tplink Archer A7 router
- once you logged in, then go to the Advanced tab
- Click on the wireless settings
- and from there, change the wifi channel for the 5G band(change it to 157) and then save the settings.
- And after that try to reconfigure the Amped extender again.