How do i restore the factory defaults from the dashboard of ASUS RT-AX88U router?
To restore the factory defaults from the dashboard of ASUS RT-AX88U router, first goto the login page and enter the credentials. After you are logged in , goto the administration and then goto Restore OR save OR upload settings . Now click on restore option to reset the router.
- Login into your Asus Router settings
- Once you are logged in, then go to the Administration tab
- and then go to the Restore/save/upload settings tab
- from there, you can click on the restore option in order to reset your router to the factory defaults.
Turn on your asus router and open the GUI of the Asus Router. From there go to the option of Advanced settings and choose the Administration. From there select the Restore/Save/Upload Settings and click on the restore button in front of the factory default. Just click on ok & router will restore to its factory default settings.
To restore the factory defaults from the dashboard of ASUS RT-AX88U router,first open the Guest User Interface of the asus router.Select the administartion from the advanced settings.From there you can select from one of Restore / Save / Upload settings.You can select Restore button in front of the factory default settings.
Steps you need to follow:
- First, open the GUI of the Asus Router.
- Choose the Administration from the Advanced settings.
- Now choose the Restore/Save/Upload Setting.
- Now click on the restore button in front of the factory default.
- Now click ok & your router will restore to its factory default settings.