To change wifi names and wifi channels on the xfinity router , first plug in the router to the power.connect any wireless device with the router’s network.Now open 10.0.0.1 on the browser,then locate the setup on the left side and select wifi there.under the wifi settings you can change the wifi name and password of 2.4 GHz network and 5.0 GHz network.After doing this click on save to save the settings.
In order to change the wifi names and wifi channels on the Xfinity router follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to login into the router’s dashboard by visiting http://10.0.0.1 and over there you need to locate the setup on the left side and after that choose wifi.
- Under the wifi settings, you will be able to change the 2.4/5GHz GHz Wireless Settings like wifi name or password & channels.
- Once you will change the setting at the bottom of the page you need to click on Save button.
*If you still face any kind of issue while making the changes do write us back so that we can help you further.
- Connect your computer or Laptop with the Xfinity router network
- Open Any browser and type this address 10.0.0.1
- Login page of the router is open
- Type login information (Default username is admin and password is password)
- once you are logged in then go to the Connection tab .
- Under the connections tab, click on the wifi and you can change the wifi name and wifi channels
In order to change the WiFi name and the password you need to go into the GUI page of the Router With the help of the IP address “10.0.0.1”.
Then in the connection Tab, you will find the WiFi option from there you can change the info of your WiFi.
open your browser and in the url bar type 10.0.0.1 to go to the settings page and from their you can manage the settings of your network like changing wifi names and wifi channels.
To change the name of the wifi or change the channel go to login page of the xifinity router. Open any brower and go to ip address of the router that is 10.0.0.1. It will open a setup page in front of you and from there you can change the all setting on this page according to your choice and after making changes you can save it.
- connect your computer with the Xfinity router’s network
- open your browser and type this address:- 10.0.0.1
- it will take you to the login page of the router
- type your login information(default username is admin and password is the password)
- once you are logged in then go to the Connection tab from the left-hand side
- under the connections tab, click on the wifi and from there you can change the wifi name and wifi channels
if you want to change the name of the wifi or change the channel you need to login in the xifinity router to login you can use the ip address of the router that is 10.0.0.1
you can change the all setting on this page
after change you can save that