Follow these instructions in order to do the setup of your Brother MFC-J470DW printer:- Press the Menu button on the printer, now by pressing UP & Down arrows choose WLAN and then Setup.
After that, it will show you the wifi networks list, choose your wifi name and type the wifi password and then connect.
If you face any issue while doing the setup do write us back so that we can help you further.
To configure Brother mfc-j470dw printer with the xfinity router, first plug in the printer to the power.On the printer screen press menu or setup button.Goto network >> WLAN >>If it asks you to enable WLAN then click on yes and select setup wizard option.Now let the printer search for available networks and select the xfinity’s router wifi network.Enter the xfinity router’s wifi password and click on ok.Once you see connected on the printer screen that means your printer is connected successfully.
Steps you need to follow to connect your printer with the router:-
- go to the Menu.
- Choose the Network option.
- Now choose the WLAN, and click on the Setup wizard
- Now choose your WiFi network and write down the password.
- Now you should be connected to the Router’s network.
Turn on your brothers printer. Go to the menu, select the setup wizard after that is will search for the available network, choose your home network and enter the password of your home network then it will get configured.
first of all you need to plug in your printer with the power socket and then go to the menu choose the setup wizard on the printer after that it gong to search for your home network you need to choose your home network name than put the password of your home network it get configured
Go to your Brother Printer and turn it on. Then press the Menu Or Setup key on your Printer. Go to the Network Option and select the opton of WLAN. Go to Setup Wizard Option, it will search automatically for the available wifi networks and then select your Xfinity Router’s wifi network from the listed option. It will ask for password enter your wifi password and press Ok. Whenever you see connected message on the screen, it means that your printer is on the Wifi network
- Turn On your Brother Printer
- After that press the Menu Or Setup button on your Printer
- Go to the Network Option
- Under the Network Option, select WLAN
- If it is asking you to enable it then click on yes and then select Setup Wizard Option
- Now it will search for the available wifi networks and then you need to select your Xfinity Router’s wifi network
- and then enter the wifi password and press Ok.
- Once you see, connected message on the screen, it means that your printer is on the Wifi network