How to connect tplink cpe210 extender with the netgear router?
To connect tplink cpe210 extender with the netgear router,first we need to provide a static IP address to the computer,for that goto the run box , type ncpa.cpl . when it opens a window of network connections,right click on ethernet adapter , then goto the properties option,now select the INTERNET PROTOCOL version 4(TCP/IPv4), click on the properties again.Now select the option"use the IP following ip address".Type the information as below:
IPv4 Address : 192.168.0.10
Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0 ,, Now save the settings.Connect an Ethernet cable with PoE adapter and CPE210 and then another cable.now open 192.168.0.254 on the browser.This will take you to the CPE210 setup page.create the login password and hit next.Now select repeater mode and hit next.Follow the instructions on the screenand finish the setup.
Connect your extender on your power socket. Press the WPS button on the extender and within 2 mins press the WPS button your router (extender should be atleast in the range of 10 feet from the router). Connect the laptop or computer with the network of the extender then open your browser and in the long address type 192.168.0.254, it will open your setup wizard page. Follow the instructions to complete the setup
In order to setup CPE210 as a Repeater Mode, we need to follow some steps which are shown below:-
- First of all, we have to provide a static Ip address to the computer and for that
- Press window+R button
- Now Run box will open and in that box type “ncpa.cpl” (without quotes)
- It will open a Network Connections window
- After that Right Click on the Ethernet(Local Area Connection) Adapter and go to the Properties option
- Now Highlight the “Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4)” option and click on the Properties again
- Select “use the following IP address” and type the information as shown below:-
IPv4 Address:- 192.168.0.10
Subnet mask:- 255.255.255.0
And then save the settings.
- Now connect an Ethernet cable between your PoE Adapter and the CPE210(cable should be connected to the PoE port on both the ends) and after that connect another cable between PoE adapter(LAN Port) and the computer.
- Open your browser on the computer and type this address:- 192.168.0.254
- it will take you to the CPE210 Pharos setup page and over there, create your login password and hit next.
- Now Select Repeater mode and hit next
- After that follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup.