How to configure arlo VMB400 base station with linksys ea7500 router?
make a wired connection between the base station and the router, once it is connected go the website :-https://arlo.netgear.com. Create your arlo account, once you are logged in click on the add new device, select your base station over there. Now follow the instructions give to complete the setup.
- Turn On Your Netgear Base Station
- Connect an Ethernet cable between your base station and the Linksys Router
- Now open your browser on the computer (make sure that your computer is connected to the router's network)
- type this address:- https://arlo.netgear.com
- now create your Arlo account(if you already have the Arlo account then sign in with your account)
- once you are logged in then click on Add a Device option
- Select your base station and hit next
- now follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.
Connect the smart hub with the linksys ea7500 router with the Ethernet cable.
Now you need to turn on your base station.
you can use the hard wire to connect your base station and the router
then you can sync the camera with the base station