How do i save the settings as a config file that i have made on my asus rt n66u router?
You can save the settings by going to the login page, in order to do that you have to type 192.168.1.1 in the url bar of the browser, from there you can manage the settings and can save them too.
- In order to save the settings of the Asus router as a Config file, we need to login into the Router Settings and for that we need to follow some steps which are shown below:-
- connect your computer or smartphone to the router's wifi network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1
- it will take you to the login page of the router, type your login information(default username and password is "admin"(without quotes) for both)
- once you are logged in, then go to the Administration tab.
- Now under the System tab, next to the save settings click on the save option.