Cindy Ann Cuellar
How to change channnel on Linksys - EA8500 to 45?
To resolve the issue of interference, you can change the wireless channel of your Linksys router using the steps given below:
- Access the login page of the router and click on the Wireless
- You can then choose the Basic Wireless Settings sub-tab and then click on Manual.
- Once you make the changes in the channel, just click on Save Settings.
- For the 5 GHz network, switch to either 20MHz or 45MHz for the Channel Width. The available Channel Width for the 2.4GHz is 20 MHz. For the 2.4GHz network, the available channel width is 20 MHz.
- Now, click the drop-down error for the channel and choose the preferred channel to 45.
- Finally, click on Save Settings.