Regularly updating your routers can help you to boost the overall working for your networking. Updating firmware for Linksys router is one of the most hot topics users search over internet. Here in this blog, we are going to explain in details the steps you will need to follow if you want to reflect the latest firmware for Linksys routers.
Any time need help you can dial the Toll Free Number 1800-603-4024 and seek the professional router login tech support. We are available 24/7 so you really don’t need to think twice if you want to contact us for the help.
Steps to Update the Firmware for the Linksys Routers
Here are the steps for updating the latest available firmware for Linksys routers. Make sure to follow all the steps very carefully and please feel free to contact router login tech support team if you are facing issues with any of the step.
- First of all you will need to access the Linksys router configuration page. You can access the Linksys router configuration page using the local address “192.168.1.1”. If your web browser is not supporting this IP address, you can also try the local address http://myrouter.local
- You will be asked for the login details where you will need to fill the default login details so that you can go for the next step regarding updating the firmware for the Linksys routers.
- Here are the default login details for the Linksys routers.
Default Login User Name: “Let this Field Remain Blank”
Default Login Password: admin
- Remember that the default login details will work only if you have not changed the login details. If you have changed the default login details and you don’t remember the details, you can reset the Linksys routers and login again using the default login details or simply contact router login support team for the help.
- If you are successfully login to the Linksys account, search for the “Administrative” option and then go for the “Firmware Update” option.
- Click in the “Browse” option and select the firmware file you have just saved.
- After that click on the “Start Update” option.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow. You can contact the router support team if still the firmwares are not updated for your Linksys routers.