1. Open any web browser and type there 192.168.1.1
2. Login page is open . Type username and password
3.On the top of the Login page there is message to Upgrade The Firmware .
4. Click on Upgrade .
5. The Firmware will start Upgrading with in some seconds.
In order to set up ASUS N66R , First open the Router IP ADdress on any browser on any computer which is 192.168.1.1
Then login to the Router with ID and Password,,if someone don’t have ID and password then press Reset button and then try with default ID and Password which is admin and admin.
After Successfully logged in , we can update the firmware.
In order to update the router firmware you need to login your router account first you need to open any browser and type at the very top of the screen https://router.asus.com or https://router.asus.com. Go to the administration and check the latest firmware and if there is any latest firmware it will let you know.
Login into the router by typing http://192.168.1.1 or http://router.asus.com
Goto the Administration and then click on Check to check the latest firmware and if there is any latest firmware upgrade available it will let you know.
- Connect the Computer to router Network .
- Open any Browser And type in Address Bar 192.168.1.1
- Router login Page is Open Type Login Info
- Once Login Page is Open Then go for Administration Tab
- Click on update firmware .
to upgrade the firmware of the router you need to login in the router by using ip address of the asus router is 192.168.1.1
after that it going to ask you username and password just put the username and password of the device to reach on the setting page of the asus router
when you reach on the page on the top of the page you will get the option of the update the firmware of the router
just click on that it will going to take couple of minute to complete
- First of all, connect your computer with the asus router
- then open the browser and type the following address:- https://router.asus.com or 192.168.1.1
- now enter the username and password
- once you are successfully logged in, then go to administration tab,
- and select firmware update option
- and after that click on check.
1. Open a web browser and Type http://router.asus.com or 192.168.1.1
2. Login Page is Open Type router Login info .
3. Now see on the Top right side of the Login page You will see a pop-up message to Upgrade The Firmware .
4. Click on Upgrade Now .
5. Wait Few Minutes and The router Firmware Upgrade Successfully .