How do I setup a wifi name and password on Asus rt-ax88u ?
You can find the information on devices connected to the Asus router from the Client Status. Follow the instructions to proceed:
- After accessing the login page, go to the Network Map option and click the Clients icon.
- Then, select the Client Status.
- The three options depicting the status will appear. They are Online, Wired and Wireless.
- Click on the mac address and it will display the detailed information. You can check the number of devices here.
- Click the client icon and it will display the details. After changing the settings, you can click Apply to save the changes made.