i have tried both ip adresses and it keeps coming back with "page took too long to respond" how to setup Comfast - CF-WR750AC V2.0 ?
Make sure that you are using the correct IP address to configure your repeater. You can get the default login details including the IP on the device. If these are not present on the device label, then look out for them in the product user-manual packaging. You can also locate the IP address on google depending upon the model number. There is another method as well to configure the Comfast – CF-WR750AC V2.0.It is via the WPS button. To know about the procedure, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, position the repeater beside the Network signal Access point.
- Press the WPS button on your home network. Keep holding it for like 5-10 seconds.
- Within two minutes, press the same on the Comfast repeater for 10 seconds.
- If you see any flashing blue light on the wifi signal, it means that the connection is being set up.
- Now, connect the repeater which will be named ‘Home Network’- PLUS.
- Create a new password for enhanced security.
- Finally, the repeater has been set up. You can reposition it as per your convenience.