How to Configure Netgear Ex3110 as an access point ?
- Turn on the Extender
- Connect and Ethernet cable between your extender and the router
- After that connect your computer with the regular wifi network
- open your browser and log in to the main router settings and find the IP address for the extender(which is provided by the router to the extender).
- Once you get the IP address, then type that address on your web browser and then it will take you to the extender’s page.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.